Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Is your Alltell Blackberry in 1X in Norton?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Is your Alltell Blackberry in 1X in Norton?

    Hi all i've been having issues with my BB staying in 1X since the storm, should be 1XEV when I get up near the college it kicks over or going toward Kingsport. Called tech at Alltel and there not sure if its the phone or tower, but my PRL is out of date and *228 won't switch it over. If yours is in the same state this is any phone call them, they have a trouble ticket open but the more phone numbers they have the sooner they have someone out to fix it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is your Alltell Blackberry in 1X in Norton?

    A friend of mine called them on Christmas Eve. The technician told her she was the first person to call about it. My phone is working fine in Norton and everywhere else it should, but I gave them my number, just to add to the total so it can become an "active" ticket faster. I don't know what I've done, but my almost year-old Pearl never really had that problem. I guess it just likes the abuse I've put it through lately. Just call me clumsy. Lol.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is your Alltell Blackberry in 1X in Norton?

    Absolutely I'm having this problem and it's driving me nuts. Alltel assures me it's on their list. They'd better hurry... my patience is wearing thin. I've tried EVERYTHING short of setting foot in the Alltel store - all the troubleshooting methods I know or can track down online.

    I spent my weekend in the Tri-Cities and it worked just fine over there.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is your Alltell Blackberry in 1X in Norton?

    Mine has been acting crazy lately, mine is also in 1X and I am in Norton. My BB Messenger only sends about half the messages and I have to keep resending them. It has been acting up for the last week or so and my battery is draining really, really quickly, probably twice if not three times as quick as normal. I used to get 2-3 days use on one charge but the last week I have to charge each and every day. Anybody else having these issues?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is your Alltell Blackberry in 1X in Norton?

    Mines been fine, haven't noticed that problem. I was in Norton yesterday, then again last night and didn't notice that. I had the same battery problem though UTVols2, but it went away, only did that for a few days...it would go down fast and be almost dead within 8 hours, that lasted for about a week. Its back to normal now, was getting worried. I text a lot, a whole lot, and the battery usually doesn't last too long to begin with with all the use...after it messed up like that though, its been lasting longer and charging faster now? Crazy.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is your Alltell Blackberry in 1X in Norton?

    Wonder if it has anything to do with AT&T taking over this area?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •